Water Equipment Brands
- Featured Areas
- 122New Products
- 19Clearance & Close-Outs
- Browse Store
- 24Chemicals & Cleaners
- 11Coolers & Water Bottles
- 3Counter Top Drinking Water Systems
- 29Distillers, their Parts & Accessories +
- 139Fittings +
- 9Installation Supplies +
- 8Iron, Manganese & H2S Filter Parts
- 15Leak Detection & Prevention
- 17Media - Bulk
- 5Ozone Systems and Parts
- 23Pressure Tanks
- 36Pump Control Boxes & Panels
- 22Pump Parts All - Jet & Submersible +
- 10Pumps - Booster, Demand, Delivery
- 16Pumps Jet
- 19Pumps Submersible
- 4Pumps Sump
- 148Reverse Osmosis Replacement Parts +
- 17Reverse Osmosis & UF Filtration Systems
- 10Shower Filters & Accessories
- 22Spin-Down Sediment Filters & Parts
- 17Taps & Faucets
- 31Testing Equipment & Supplies
- 38Ultra Violet Light Sterilizers +
- 272UV Replacement Parts +
- 35Water Filter Housing Parts
- 46Water Filter Housings & Kits
- 245Water Filters +
- 24Water Filters 20" Standard
- 136Water Filters Big Blue +
- 16Water Filters Jumbo +
- 86Water Softener Parts +
- 6Water Softeners & Conditioners
- 4Water Testing
- 50Well System Parts & Installation Supplies
- 4Whole House Self Cleaning Systems
Limited Time Sale!
Happy Customers Since 1989
Authorized Dealer, Installer, Repair Centre
The Water Guy is authorized by Grundfos for the distribution of it's high quality water distillers in both Canada & the USA.
Grundfos produces pump systems that are both innovative and environmentally sustainable. This focus and commitment to the environment addresses the key issues of safeguarding water resources while meeting your needs to ensure a better cost-effective solution.
The correct installation of Grundfos pumps is essential for optimal pump performance. When the installation process is not carried out correctly, pump performance can be cut in half. Improper installation could mean that your new pump wears out prematurely or wastes energy due to inefficient operation.
Authorized to provide exceptional service
The Water Guy, established in 1989 is an experienced water pump installation and water treatment company that includes its own warehouse and retail location. We know the Grundfos pump systems line well as we have worked with them in a variety of applications for decades.
We combine experience with product knowledge to ensure that your Grundfos installation will ensure years of hassle free operation.
North America Delivery & Distribution
Our warehouse carries items that may not be on our website yet. If you are looking for a Grundfos jet pump, seal kit, pressure controller, tank, sensor, related part or accessory not found in our online Grundfos catalog, then please contact us by email or call our office (1-866-489-4004) to speak to an experienced water tech today.
Get your Grundfos Pump, replacement part or accessory shipped FAST from our Canadian warehouse directly to your door. Water Technicians experienced in a number of water supply and pumping applications are available to assist and answer your questions.
Local Service & Installation
For your service and installation requirements in The Water Guy local service area, please contact us to inquire. Visit the Grundfos Category section of our website to see many of the items that are available for delivery or local installation.