Water Equipment Brands
- Featured Areas
- 105New Products
- 13Clearance & Close-Outs
- Browse Store
- 28Chemicals & Cleaners
- 13Coolers & Water Bottles
- 1Counter Top Drinking Water Systems
- 30Distillers, their Parts & Accessories +
- 155Fittings +
- 18Installation Supplies +
- 4Iron, Manganese & H2S Filter Parts
- 16Leak Detection & Prevention
- 19Media - Bulk
- 5Ozone Systems and Parts
- 24Pressure Tanks
- 39Pump Control Boxes & Panels
- 31Pump Parts All - Jet & Submersible +
- 22Pumps - Booster, Demand, Delivery
- 8Pumps Jet
- 30Pumps Submersible
- 4Pumps Sump
- 164Reverse Osmosis Replacement Parts +
- 16Reverse Osmosis & UF Filtration Systems
- 10Shower Filters & Accessories
- 25Spin-Down Sediment Filters & Parts
- 21Taps & Faucets
- 33Testing Equipment & Supplies
- 41Ultra Violet Light Sterilizers +
- 296UV Replacement Parts +
- 38Water Filter Housing Parts
- 57Water Filter Housings & Kits
- 278Water Filters +
- 30Water Filters 20" Standard
- 156Water Filters Big Blue +
- 20Water Filters Hurricane-Jumbo +
- 114Water Softener Parts +
- 7Water Softeners & Conditioners +
- 5Water Testing
- 69Well System Parts & Installation Supplies +
- 5Whole House Self Cleaning Systems
Limited Time Sale!
Happy Customers Since 1989
Types of Water Tests Available
Water water everywhere and not a drop to drink
Testing your water is essential to protecting your health and investment. Whether you are on a municipal system (city water) or if you have your own private water source, there are several groups of information we need to know.
Firstly we need to know if the water is safe from bacterial contamination, Total Coliforms, Fecal Coliforms, E. Coli. Does the source have the history or possibility of contamination with viruses such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia? Finding out some of the basic Potability parameters will not only alert you to potential health hazards, it will also tell you what this water source will be like to use on a day to day basis with regards to bathing and cleaning, the operation of appliances in your home or business.
Hardness minerals such as Calcium & Magnesium, Iron type (ferrous, ferric, bacterial) and content, Manganese, Hydrogen Sulfide, PH, Nitrates & Nitrites, Alkalinity, TDS (total Dissolved Solids), Free & Total Chlorine, lead, arsenic are just some of the common water parameters that you want to know about.
Our lab also works with larger laboratories in conjunction with our own professional sampling services so that we can get you the most accurate results on many other water tests. Whether you are looking for a substance known to occur in the area such as Uranium, Fluoride, or just a larger overall picture of your water's contents. From here we can identify dangers, risks and solutions.
Several test groups may require special bottle sets, just let us the parameters you are requesting and we will reply with a quote and sampling arrangements.
Below is the main water test types that we offer. Please don't hesitate to Contact Us with your questions, or use the links below to request a quotation.