Water Equipment Brands
- 148Reverse Osmosis Replacement Parts
- Featured Areas
- 115New Products
- 19Clearance & Close-Outs
- Browse Store
- 24Chemicals & Cleaners
- 11Coolers & Water Bottles
- 3Counter Top Drinking Water Systems
- 29Distillers, their Parts & Accessories +
- 136Fittings +
- 8Installation Supplies +
- 8Iron, Manganese & H2S Filter Parts
- 15Leak Detection & Prevention
- 16Media - Bulk
- 5Ozone Systems and Parts
- 23Pressure Tanks
- 36Pump Control Boxes & Panels
- 21Pump Parts All - Jet & Submersible +
- 8Pumps - Booster, Demand, Delivery
- 16Pumps Jet
- 19Pumps Submersible
- 4Pumps Sump
- 16Reverse Osmosis & UF Filtration Systems
- 10Shower Filters & Accessories
- 22Spin-Down Sediment Filters & Parts
- 16Taps & Faucets
- 31Testing Equipment & Supplies
- 38Ultra Violet Light Sterilizers +
- 272UV Replacement Parts +
- 32Water Filter Housing Parts
- 45Water Filter Housings & Kits
- 245Water Filters +
- 24Water Filters 20" Standard
- 136Water Filters Big Blue +
- 16Water Filters Jumbo +
- 86Water Softener Parts +
- 6Water Softeners & Conditioners
- 4Water Testing
- 50Well System Parts & Installation Supplies
- 4Whole House Self Cleaning Systems
Limited Time Sale!
Happy Customers Since 1989
BlackMax 75 gpd TFC RO Membrane by Waterite part# BME1812R75
75 gpd (gallon per day) BlackMax TFC (thin film composite) Residential Reverse Osmosis Membrane by Waterite.
Part # BME1812R75
Fits all Waterite Vectapure and WR series Reverse Osmosis systems and most standard residential membrane housings. The only system this doesnt fit is the new V360 and NX system whichs use encapsulated membranes, see our other listings for those parts.
If your system already used a 75 gpd membrane you can simply replace the membrane but if you are changing the size of the membrane say from a 36 gpd to a 75 gpd rated membrane then you will also need to change the flow control valve to match the new membrane. See our Reverse Osmosis parts section for your flow control valve if needed.
Note: Often the small openings or tubes in a flow control valve can become plugged slowing the pure water production rate, it is advisable to replace this part when replacing your membrane.
The matching flow control valve to this 75 gpd rated membrane is a 500ml flow restrictor part # FR500EZ, one can also use anything in the 400 series to a recomended 550 depending on the water quality coming into the system. Cleaner water/lower tds and you can use the lower range of flow controls, very high tds use the 550...
Not sure if this membrane will fit your system?
Click on the membranes picture and you will find a diagram with exact measurement points matching this information.
A = 1.8" inches
B = 11.75" inches
C = 10" inches
D = 0.875" inches
E = 0.678" inches
*Residential membranes are available in all popular sizes – 24, 36, 50, 75 and 100GPD (TFC)