Water Equipment Brands
- 245Water Filters
- Featured Areas
- 122New Products
- 19Clearance & Close-Outs
- Browse Store
- 24Chemicals & Cleaners
- 11Coolers & Water Bottles
- 3Counter Top Drinking Water Systems
- 29Distillers, their Parts & Accessories +
- 139Fittings +
- 9Installation Supplies +
- 8Iron, Manganese & H2S Filter Parts
- 15Leak Detection & Prevention
- 17Media - Bulk
- 5Ozone Systems and Parts
- 23Pressure Tanks
- 36Pump Control Boxes & Panels
- 22Pump Parts All - Jet & Submersible +
- 10Pumps - Booster, Demand, Delivery
- 16Pumps Jet
- 19Pumps Submersible
- 4Pumps Sump
- 148Reverse Osmosis Replacement Parts +
- 17Reverse Osmosis & UF Filtration Systems
- 10Shower Filters & Accessories
- 22Spin-Down Sediment Filters & Parts
- 17Taps & Faucets
- 31Testing Equipment & Supplies
- 38Ultra Violet Light Sterilizers +
- 272UV Replacement Parts +
- 35Water Filter Housing Parts
- 46Water Filter Housings & Kits
- 24Water Filters 20" Standard
- 136Water Filters Big Blue +
- 16Water Filters Jumbo +
- 86Water Softener Parts +
- 6Water Softeners & Conditioners
- 4Water Testing
- 50Well System Parts & Installation Supplies
- 4Whole House Self Cleaning Systems
Limited Time Sale!
Happy Customers Since 1989
Everpure S-100 Replacement Cartridge - Part # EV9601-04
S-100 Everpure Replacement Cartridge - EV9601-04
Factory replacement cartridge for S-100 or S-100 Dual Filter Systems, also used in a wide variety of drinking water applications, including coolers, fountains, beverage equipment and more.
* Bonus offer - Free Everpure Electronic Filter Change Reminder with every filter *
Finely polishes treated water to premium quality for drinking and cooking.
Designed with the unique Micro-Pure® technology, the S-100 reduces the following contaminants:
Reduces chlorine, chloramines, voc’s, herbicides and pesticides.
Reduces dirt, sediment, lead, rust, asbestos fibers, and other particulates such as oxidized iron, manganese, and sulfides.
Reduces parasitic protozoan cysts such as from Giardia, Entamoeba, Cryptosporidium.
Reduces common earthy, moldy, bad tastes and odors.
Cartridge changes are simple, quick and sanitary because the internal filter parts are never exposed to handling or contamination.
A lower operating cost that is below the price of bottled water
NSF Certified under NSF/ANSI Standards 42 and 53
Service flow rate: maximum 0.5 gpm (1.9 Lpm) maximum flow rate at 100% effectiveness
Pressure Requirements: 10 psi – 125 psi (0.7 – 8.6 bar), non-shock
Maximum Temperature: 35°F – 100°F(2-38°C)
Capacity: 1,500 gallons (5,670 liters)
Height of cartridge body: 12.75″
Overall Dimensions: 14.5″H x 3.25″D – 37cm H x 8.25cm D
Weight: 2.3/lbs/ 1.1kg
Case Size: Six per case
Model Number: S-100
Part Number: EV9601-04
Manufactured by Pentair’s Everpure division USA
Everpure Compatible/direct replacement models - H-104, EV9612-11, EV9612-16
Change cartridges every six to 12 months or when the volume capacity has been reached and if the pressure falls below 12 psi.
New cartridges should be flushed for three to five minutes or until the water runs clear.
Warranted against defects in material and workmanship is provided by the manufacturer.
Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe without adequate pre-treatment to address the issue.