Water Equipment Brands
- 7Water Softeners & Conditioners
- Featured Areas
- 107New Products
- 18Clearance & Close-Outs
- Browse Store
- 24Chemicals & Cleaners
- 12Coolers & Water Bottles
- 3Counter Top Drinking Water Systems
- 30Distillers, their Parts & Accessories +
- 145Fittings +
- 12Installation Supplies +
- 4Iron, Manganese & H2S Filter Parts
- 16Leak Detection & Prevention
- 17Media - Bulk
- 5Ozone Systems and Parts
- 23Pressure Tanks
- 38Pump Control Boxes & Panels
- 24Pump Parts All - Jet & Submersible +
- 14Pumps - Booster, Demand, Delivery
- 15Pumps Jet
- 20Pumps Submersible
- 4Pumps Sump
- 150Reverse Osmosis Replacement Parts +
- 17Reverse Osmosis & UF Filtration Systems
- 10Shower Filters & Accessories
- 23Spin-Down Sediment Filters & Parts
- 17Taps & Faucets
- 31Testing Equipment & Supplies
- 37Ultra Violet Light Sterilizers +
- 280UV Replacement Parts +
- 37Water Filter Housing Parts
- 48Water Filter Housings & Kits
- 261Water Filters +
- 29Water Filters 20" Standard
- 149Water Filters Big Blue +
- 17Water Filters Jumbo +
- 94Water Softener Parts +
- 5Water Testing
- 52Well System Parts & Installation Supplies
- 5Whole House Self Cleaning Systems
Limited Time Sale!
Happy Customers Since 1989
Fleck 5800-XTR2 Series Water Softener and Conditioner with Colour Touch Screen by Pentair
The Fleck 5800XTR2 represents a great step forward in the world of water softening and conditioning equipment. Fleck has always made reliable workhorse water softeners, and filters, and while these tried and true machines are still in service today they were lacking some modern sophistication and conveniences. The 5800-XTR2 has brought them into the modern era, Full Colour Touch Screen, customizable, efficient, multitasking machines that meet today's demands.
The Fleck 5800XTR2 Soft Water Advantage
A resin-based exchange system that uses sodium is still the most effective way to remove hardness (calcium & magnesium) from your water supply. They can also remove moderate amounts of ferrous iron and colloidal manganese. Featuring softwater refil for a cleaner brine tank.
Is this system & method right for you?
There are a few things you need to consider before selecting this method of removal.
Sizing: Family size, home size, service flow rate, and chemistry are all important factors in sizing your new home system.
What is the intended maximum flow rate in your home? Why is this important... a single cubic foot of birm media has a maximum flow rate of 5gpm (gallons per minute). So a 1cuft system is a 5gpm system, 1.5cuft = 7.5gpm, 2.0cuft = 10gpm
Don't know your flow rate... Fixture counts and the number of people is a practical way when you have the endless water supply, well-pumping systems often are the limiting factor so a bucket test using a hose from your manifold, yard hydrant, bathtub or tank tee will work great.
If you have ferric iron, high iron and or high manganese, H2S, Hydrogen Sulphide, contact us with the details and we can find the right variation or supplemental system for you.
We use IonPlus and Purolites 8% Cation resin simply because its the most efficient media for normal water softening requirements. You can learn more about our Ionplus Cation resin here.
Please direct any questions or water reports you have to us so we can help you choose the right size and system for your water.
Features and Benefits
- Our Largest and Esiest to Read Full Colour LCD Display
- Battery Back-Up for Power Outages, No programing lost
- Super Salt Efficiency
- Metered System
- High Flow Valve Design
- Simple Programming
- Low Maintenance
- Ability to run dry contacts both open or normally closed
- Free Shipping
Great Information Links
What's in the Box
- One Fully Assembled System*
- Fleck 5800-XTR2 Advanced Metered Control Valve
- Matching By-Pass Valve
- Your Choice of 1" or 3/4" Piping Connectors
- Pentair Structural Poly Glass Mineral Tank - Black
- High Efficiency 8% Crosslinked Cation Resin
- Riser Rod with Upper and Lower Baskets
- Full Sized Printed Manual
- * If you live in an area that doesn't have an adequate large box courier service, don't worry we can often post a system in two or three easy to assemble pieces.
- 5 years on the complete control valve
- 10 years on the structural mineral tank
- *Warrantied for manufactures defects
- The Water Guy Provides
- Free Phone & Email Support
- System Sizing
- Installation Help
- Programing Assistance
- 0.7 cuft Capacity, 8" Diameter by 44" Tall Mineral Tank
- 1.0 cuft Capacity, 9" Diameter by 48" Tall Mineral Tank
- 1.25 cuft Capacity, 10" Diameter by 47" Tall Mineral Tank
- 1.5 cuft Capacity, 10" Diameter by 54" Tall Mineral Tank
- 2.0 cuft Capacity, 12" Diameter by 52" Tall Mineral Tank
- Smaller & larger systems are available, please inquire with your specific needs