Water Equipment Brands
- 27Distillers, their Parts & Accessories +
- Featured Areas
- 103New Products
- 6Clearance & Close-Outs
- Browse Store
- 16Chemicals & Cleaners
- 9Coolers & Water Bottles
- 2Counter Top Drinking Water Systems
- 44Fittings +
- 2Installation Supplies +
- 13Leak Detection & Prevention
- 8Media - Bulk
- 18Pressure Tanks
- 32Pump Control Boxes & Panels
- 7Pump Parts All - Jet & Submersible
- 19Pumps Jet
- 10Pumps Submersible
- 4Pumps Sump
- 113Reverse Osmosis Replacement Parts +
- 14Reverse Osmosis & UF Filtration Systems
- 10Shower Filters & Accessories
- 15Spin-Down Sediment Filters & Parts
- 12Taps & Faucets
- 27Testing Equipment & Supplies
- 35Ultra Violet Light Sterilizers +
- 208UV Replacement Parts +
- 20Water Filter Housing Parts
- 30Water Filter Housings & Kits
- 186Water Filters +
- 16Water Filters 20" Standard
- 114Water Filters Big Blue +
- 14Water Filters Jumbo +
- 49Water Softener Parts +
- 3Water Softeners & Conditioners
- 1Water Testing
- 37Well System Parts & Installation Supplies
Limited Time Sale!
Happy Customers Since 1989
Countertop Distiller for Essential Oils/Alcohol Stainless Steel/Black with glass carafe by Megahome MH-DA4B-G
*Temporarily out of stock*
Countertop Essential Oils, Medicinal Tinctures and Alcohol Distiller by Megahome
Finished in Stainless Steel & Gloss Black, and comes with a glass collection carafe/bottle.
This special distiller heats at a lower temperature than our other dedicated water type distillers to allow for the proper production of Essential oils, Medicinal plant extracts, Tinctures and many types of Alcohol.
Benefits and Features:
- Safe and easy to operate
- Easy to clean
- Designer glass collection carafe
- New - Stainless Steel upper screen (see picture gallery for more information).
- No installation required
- Countertop space saving design, mobile, durable.
- Built-in automatic thermostatic temperature control sensor that switches off the distiller when the process is finished.
- Stainless steel inner chamber
- 1 Year Warranty
- Discrete outer and inner packaging labeled as a water distiller.
- Here at The Water Guy we have sold Megahome's distillers for over 16 years and can attest to their quality and durability.
What's in the box?:
- 120v Main distiller unit
- North American Power cord
- Glass collection carafe (heat resistant)
- Scale/Residue cleaner (250g jar)
- One box with six sashes/pouches of activated carbon.
- Includes one carbon filter holder nozzle to connect the distiller's spout to the lip of the designer glass bottle.
- Size: 20cm Diameter, 36cm Height, 40cm Width (includes glass collection bottle)
- Power Consumption: 335W (Total) Heater 320W & Cooling Fan 15W
- Power source: AC 110/120V 60Hz Standard North American Plug Type
- Weight: 5.9Kg
- Capacity: 4 liters per cycle maximum output 16 litres or 4 US gallons per day.
- Stainless Steel Boiling Chamber
- Model - MH-DA4B-G - EOD-SBS GBOT
- Made in Taiwan
- Megahome, the world leader in micro-stills
Notes on Recipes and uses:
- Using up to 60% isopropyl alcohol for extraction has been approved by testing against leaking seals. Using higher percentages may cause leaking in the main seal. Seals can be removed and let to dry out as they may have become saturated with alcohol.
- We often receive emails regarding the uses and methods to produce many things.Certainly, the internet itself can provide much information on these subjects and there are many books out there with tried and true recipes and best practices help. Look for something a bit more than just an online recipe,
tryfind a reputable author that has done their homework.
- Another thing we get asked is about the legalities of producing Alcohol, Plant Extracts, Herbal Tinctures and Medical Marijuana Oils... these are local issues and one should familiarize oneself with what pertains to you in your area regardless of how ridiculous and archaic they may seem.
- This is not a water distiller.