Water Equipment Brands
- 3Counter Top Drinking Water Systems
- Featured Areas
- 103New Products
- 16Clearance & Close-Outs
- Browse Store
- 24Chemicals & Cleaners
- 11Coolers & Water Bottles
- 29Distillers, their Parts & Accessories +
- 94Fittings +
- 8Installation Supplies +
- 8Iron, Manganese & H2S Filter Parts
- 15Leak Detection & Prevention
- 16Media - Bulk
- 5Ozone Systems and Parts
- 21Pressure Tanks
- 37Pump Control Boxes & Panels
- 17Pump Parts All - Jet & Submersible +
- 7Pumps - Booster, Demand, Delivery
- 15Pumps Jet
- 14Pumps Submersible
- 4Pumps Sump
- 146Reverse Osmosis Replacement Parts +
- 16Reverse Osmosis & UF Filtration Systems
- 10Shower Filters & Accessories
- 20Spin-Down Sediment Filters & Parts
- 16Taps & Faucets
- 29Testing Equipment & Supplies
- 36Ultra Violet Light Sterilizers +
- 269UV Replacement Parts +
- 29Water Filter Housing Parts
- 45Water Filter Housings & Kits
- 235Water Filters +
- 24Water Filters 20" Standard
- 135Water Filters Big Blue +
- 15Water Filters Jumbo +
- 82Water Softener Parts +
- 6Water Softeners & Conditioners
- 4Water Testing
- 48Well System Parts & Installation Supplies
- 4Whole House Self Cleaning Systems
Limited Time Sale!
Happy Customers Since 1989
Countertop WOW - Water on Water Reverse Osmosis System
Better Quality Water
With game-changing technology, the WOW reverse osmosis water system produces the highest quality RO water in the industry. As added bonuses, the multi-patented WOW system delivers a constant flow rate – no other residential RO system does this – and produces up to 500% less waste water of any conventional RO system available.
EfficientThe WOW water-on-water reverse osmosis system, with its unique patented technology, sleek design, and compact size is the most versatile, efficient and hassle-free POU (point of use) RO system on the market today. It is also the only one of its kind made entirely in the USA. Our proprietary system protected by multiple patents implements WOW water-on-water reverse osmosis technology which allows us to operate the RO membrane with ‘zero back pressure’ the way it was originally tested. Here is what makes the WOW system the perfect solution for homes, offices, RV’s, boats, food service and more:
- Versatility – The only POU (point of use) RO system in the world designed ready to use right out of the box on your
counter topor easily installed under-the-counter.
- Peak efficiency – WOW systems operate with zero back pressure on the membrane. This is the same condition that the membrane manufacturers tested and rated their membrane for quality and quantity. Compared to air captive systems which have an ever increasing back pressure, resulting in poorer quality produced and greater waste ratios, in many cases, using up to 5 times more water needlessly wasted down the drain.
- Constant dispensing flow rate – Air-captive RO systems suffer from diminishing flow rates caused by a depressurization as the reservoir is depleted. This may cause multiple problems for added appliances, i.e. ice makers, coffee makers, etc.
- Significantly more compact than traditional air-captive systems because the large volume of air in the tank is no longer necessary, reducing the space required for installations by 35-50%.
- Safe, convenient, sanitary quick-change filters which offer consumer-friendly maintenance.
WOWcartridges are 100% recyclable.
- Fast-forward flushing membrane – As water is dispensing into your glass, an equal volume of water rushes across the front surface of the membrane, scrubbing the membrane clean. When the customer stops dispensing water, the CPU valve shifts into the water make up, slowing down the flow across the membrane to a normal concentrate flow. This two-speed action extends the life of the membrane and allows the system to operate with a 1 to 1 ratio for a total of 2 to 1 overall, or 33% efficiency. With this
minimalflow rate, along with the enhanced zero back pressure performance, the WOW system can function and operate with our two-stage pre-filter that lasts a full year. (Efficiency rates will vary based on water conditions).
WOW ‘Water-On-Water’ – A Better Solution
- The patented ‘water-on-water’ reverse osmosis design operates with astonishing efficiency, reducing water waste by up to 500% compared to traditional ‘air-on-water’ devices that must force water into the storage tank against increasing air pressures.
- The WOW Water system is compact – taking up about 1/3 less space than conventional under sink units.
- WOW’s patented “zero back pressure” RO design provides maximum purity and production under a wide range of water conditions, such as higher feed water TDS, and lower operating pressures (as low as 20 PSI – performs on low-pressure water supplies, eliminating the need for add-on pumps and service calls).
- The WOW Water system is manufactured using all high-tech injection molded plastic – nothing to rust or corrode.
Options and Configurations
Add an extra storage tank for an extra large family
*note this system can be converted to an under sink or basement type inspection at any time.
Additional systems can be installed in ‘serial sequence’ for greater volume demand such as in the
Installation support and education through numerous detailed videos, and complete paper instruction guide in the box and our toll-free phone support.
The only ro system with a two-year warranty for manufactures defects, (this does not include the filters and membrane).
There are three replacement parts, the sediment/carbon pre-filter, the wow reverse osmosis membrane and the post carbon filter. See our other listings for these items.
Best Water = Better Health
As an essential nutrient for our bodies, nothing tops water. But not just any water – your body requires pure water. With chlorine, fluoride, lead and other chemical contaminants (including residual pharmaceutical drugs) routinely present in our water supply, today’s water does not make for healthy people.
Save Money – Save the Planet
Bottled water from Costco, Superstore, Culligan, Walmart, etc. costs a small fortune (and do you know about the Pacific Garbage Patch? – a floating island the size of Texas in the middle of the Pacific Ocean made of plastic trash, water bottles and bags – Google it). With your own WOW reverse osmosis system you get a win-win situation – better quality, less costly, and better for the environment.